Fortranplus books with online examples
- Introduction to programming with Fortran (3rd edition): Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme, Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-17700-7.
- Coming soon!
- Introduction to programming with Fortran (2nd edition): Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme, Springer Verlag, ISBN 978-0-85729-232-2, 2012.
- Introduction to programming with Fortran (1st edition): Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme, Springer Verlag, ISBN 978-1-84628-053-5, 2005.
- Introducing Fortran 95: Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme, Springer Verlag, ISBN 978-1-85233-276-1.
- Interactive Fortran 77: A Hands on Approach, Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme (pdf file, 1,410 kb)
Copyright (C) Ian D Chivers and Jane Sleightholme.
Legal comments Unless otherwise specified, Ian D Chivers and Jane Sleightholme hold all rights, including copyright and retains such rights. This work may be distributed in its entirety provided the work is distributed as a whole with this copyright notice intact. This work may not be distributed in hard copy or other machine readable form, redistributed, transmitted or translated without prior written authorization from Ian D Chivers and Jane Sleightholme. Commercial use can only be allowed by specific license agreements. The accuracy of this document cannot be guaranteed. Ian D Chivers and Jane Sleighthome make no warranty, either express or implied, with respect to the use of any information and assumes no liabilities for loss or damage, whether such loss or damage is caused by error or omission. If this electronic book is made available anywhere other than the original system, Ian Chivers or Jane Sleigholme must be notified in writing (email is acceptable) and the copyright notice must retain intact.
- A full list of all Fortran books is available in the Fortran resources file.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org