Fortranplus tutors Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme have taught and supported the use of Fortran for over 30 years and have co-authored several Fortran textbooks. Ian is the editor of the ACM Fortran Forum and both Ian and Jane are involved in the Fortran standardisation process.
Stop press: Introduction to modern Fortran course 22-26 August 2016, Oxford
click here for more details. Please note date change.
Fortranplus tutors have provided Fortran training at the following establishments:
- Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Wallingford
- DTU (Danish Technical University)
- Environment Agency - UK
- Imperial College London
- JET (Joint European Torus)
- King's College London
- Numerical Algorithms Group
- Natural Resources Canada
- Petroleum Geo-Services - Houston, Texas
- Petroleum Geo-Services - Weybridge, UK
- PTR - Independent Technical IT Training Providers
- SHMU - Slovak Hydrometeorological Institute
- University of Ulster, Jordanstown, Northern Ireland
- Westland Helicopters - now part of Finmeccanica
We also provide Fortran tutoring for individuals.
For more information please contact email@example.com